Small Group Guided Night Bike Tour Of Seoul And The Han River
OverviewOn this 3.5-hour night bike tour, you will travel through Seoul with a professional local guide who will share interesting stories about each tourist site visited. After pickup from your meeting point, your small group (max 4 people) begins biking through the city on paved bike paths and popular trails, such as along the Han River, and through the university and forest areas. You'll see and experience Seoulas the locals do by bicycle.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
After meeting your guide at Hannam Station Exit 1 (Gyeongui-Jungang Line) and a short tour briefing, youll begin your exciting night pedaling on lightweight bikes through Seoul. Youll travel over 21km/13miles during this 4hour tour, seeing Seoul from a whole new perspective.
Along the way youll see several sites such as Yongsan, an electronics wholesale market, then cycle along the Han River, the most popular riding course in the city providing breathtaking views.
Continuing on, youll see Geongui Line Forest, a popular cycling path for Seoul residents, then make your way to Hongdae, an area which is the center of entertainment with many restaurants and cafes.
Well cycle through Songang University, a leading research and liberal arts university, before heading back to our meeting point arriving around 10:00pm. Once back enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee, soft drink or beer and share your experience with the group.
This is a fun, pleasant, and relaxing way to see the beauty of Seoul at night.
Inclusions for Small Group Guided Night Bike Tour Of Seoul And The Han River
- Professional guide
- Bike with headlight and taillight and helmet
- Saddle cover for a beginner
Exclusions for Small Group Guided Night Bike Tour Of Seoul And The Han River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 15 years
Minimum of 1 person, maximum of 4 people
All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking
If you are shorter than 155cm/5ft your bicycle might be a different type.
Not recommended for participants with health problem
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour