This guided Prague sightseeing tour is offered on electric bikes with a maximum of 8 participants per group. This tour takes charming alleyways and riverside paths to sights such as Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Jewish Quarter, Old Town Square, Letna Park, Petrin Terraces and more. This electric bikes sightseeing experience is suitable for all ages as the e-bikes do most of the work, leaving you to enjoy your trip!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour guide will provide you with a brief explanation on how to operate an electric bike followed by a short training ride through the park. Your guided tour then takes you to Charles Bridge and through Lesser Town, crossing the bridge to visit the famous Astronomical Clock on Old Town Square and the Jewish Quarter.
Your tour will then pass through the charming alleyways of Pragueâs Old Town and will follow the cycle path along the banks of the Vltava River. After crossing the Vltava, you will go up past the Expo 58 Pavilion to Letna Park, one of the locals' favorite places in the city. Here, you will have the chance to take pictures at one of Pragueâs best viewing points.
Afterwards your tour will continue along Belvedere Summer Palace up to Prague Castle. Your guide will show you this stunning national treasure as you walk through the castle's grounds with your bicycle. From Prague Castle you will continue your bike ride via Petrin Hill with its spectacular views across the roof tops of Prague and infamous landmarks such as the Dancing House and the National Theater. You will make your way back to Lesser Town and to your starting point, where your tour concludes.
This guided electric bike sightseeing tour takes approximately 3 hours including a small training session, bike equipment and a bottle of water. You can choose between a morning and afternoon tour.
Inclusions for Small-Group Guided Prague Electric Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group bike tour
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- 1 bottle of water per guest
Exclusions for Small-Group Guided Prague Electric Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please come to our office 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure
Morning and afternoon departure available (depending on option selected)
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.