- The departure will be at 8am from Marseille Vieux Port to Aix en Provence ( around 40 minutes drive).The guide will relate all about the great Artist Cezanne and where he got his inspiration from. Some of his greatest impressionist masterpieces represents the beauty of his home in Aix-en-Provence.It is also a draw for many artists and writers such as Zola and Hemingway,The must place to be for any art lovers.You will visit the old town wandering through The Cours Mirabeau: one of Europe's great boulevards, heart of the city, you will discover a good mix of restaurants, cafes ,shops.Get a glimpse at many fountains in the city, particularly the stunning and huge fountain of the Rotunda surrounded by bronze sculptures with three female figures at the top representing Justice, Agriculture and the Fine Arts. Each day the whole area is the setting for the best markets of Provence offering regional products: fruit and vegetable stalls, dried wild herbs and mushrooms, fresh cheeses.You will continue your trip to the hidden gem of the French Riviera : the charming Cassis.Tucked at the foot of dramatic white cliffs and surrounded by blue waters, you will enjoy the spectacular view on the bay of the entire Village.Stroll on the charming ancient fishing port and take a 45-minute cruise through the regions three breathtaking calanques:Port-Miou, Port Pin and En-Vau.The picturesque waterfront, and the Mediterranean ambiance are captivating.Finally,Marseille will be the next destination.You will enjoy a panoramic tour and some spectacular views .You will have some photo stops at the imposing structure located south of the Vieux Port, the Saint Victor Abbey, one of the city ancient sites, the Notre -Dame de la Garde Basilica nicknamed "La Bonne Mere': no matter where you are in the city, you can constantly gaze upward to the highest point and spot it! From there you could see the whole city and also the Chateau d'If located in a tiny island and made famous by being featured as a location in the literary classic, The Count of Monte Cristo.The tour will end at around 6pm , you could still enjoy the Mediterranean atmosphere and make your day unforgettable!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Radisson Blu Hotel Marseille Vieux Port
OverviewExperience a full guided tour of Must see places in South of France : Aix en Provence, Cassis and Marseille.Discover the old town in Aix with a guided walking tour, the Calanques of Authentic village of Cassis by boat and admire some of the highlights in Marseille such as Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica, the symbol of the city with its outstanding mosaics. The departure will be from the Old Port of Marseille.
- 1 hour Walking tour in Aix en Provence
- Panoramic Marseille City Tour by minibus
- Services of a guide
- 45 Minutes Cruise at Calanques from Cassis
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Meeting time 15 minutes prior to the departure
Departure on Tuesdays & Fridays with English or Spanish Guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Ctes du Rhne wine tour - Gigondas and Chteauneuf du Pape
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Shared Lavender Tour
- Small-Group Lavender tour of Valensole, Moustiers Sainte Marie and Verdon from Marseille
- Small-Group Lavender Tour in the Luberon Villages of Lourmarin, Roussillon and Sault from Marseille
- Half Day Cruise: The Incredible History of the Phocaean City
- Small-Group Monte Cristo Sunset Snorkelling Tour from Marseille
- Small Group Bandol and Cassis Wine Tour with Tasting from Marseille