OverviewEnjoy a walking tour in English with a guide in Lille.
Immerse yourself in Lille's most charming district, where architecture, shops, museums will seduce you!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourStroll around the streets and the squares to discover the heritage, the history and "art of living" of the town through its main sites and monuments: the Palais Rihour, the Main Square, the old stock exchange, the Opera House, the Chamber of Commerce, the Notre-Dame de la Treille cathedral.
After a tour that reveals the architectural aspects of the city, the tour ends near the Hospice Comtesse, founded in 1237 by Jeanne de Flandre, which displays works from Lille's past (objects from every day life, wood sculptures, earthenware, furniture and paintings).
Inclusions for Small Group Guided Tour Of The Old Lille In English
- All activities
- Local guide fee
Exclusions for Small Group Guided Tour Of The Old Lille In English
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
High heels are not recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.