Small-Group Guided Tour Of The Rijksmuseum In Amsterdam
OverviewThe Dutch Golden Age and its most distinguished collection on earth. The museums magnificent collections includes works by Vermeer, Rembrandt and Van Gogh. During this 2-hour small-group (8 Guest Maximum) Your guide will introduce you to the heart of Hollands cultural, political and artistic history to reveal the stories, techniques and significance behind each piece. Designed as an introductory tour for first-time visitors, your guide will help you discover this recently renovated museum that has a magnificent collection of artwork, crafts and historical pieces dating back from the XIII century.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Hollands version of the Louvre is a must, and this tour will introduce first-time visitors to the impressive and expansive collection that curates Dutch history over the centuries. For those who arent familiar with Dutch culture, we will explore its rich and vibrant past through a selection of paintings and artifacts from the 8000 objects on display. Well explore familiar names like Rembrandt while discussing lesser known items like 17th century dollhouses and Vermeers portrait of domesticity, The Milkmaid. Theres even a fascinating 19th century library containing more stories than we could ever tell. By the end, youll have a good overview of the museums collection and you may even know how to pronounce its name correctly.
Highlights Include: (if artwork is not on loan or being restored etc.)
The Night watch
The Jewish Bride
The Syndics of the Drapers' Guild
Vermeer's The Milkmaid
19th century library
17th century dollhouses, globes, ship replica, and Delft ceramics
Inclusions for Small-Group Guided Tour Of The Rijksmuseum In Amsterdam
- Skip-The-Line Semi-Private Museum Tour
- "Semi-Private" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
- Professional Tour Guide
- Tour Includes All Entrance Fees
- Available Daily At 10Am
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
Exclusions for Small-Group Guided Tour Of The Rijksmuseum In Amsterdam
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Notes: Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Windmills & Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam
- Private Windmills & Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam
- Dutch Countryside Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour from Amsterdam and Zaanse Schans cruise
- Combi ticket: city centre walking tour & canal cruise
- The Mystery of A Secret Sender
- Texel bike tour
- City Sightseeing Amsterdam 24-Hr Hop-On Hop-Off Boat & Skip-the-Line Rijksmuseum Ticket
- Dutch Masters: Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum Tour with Lunch