Small-Group Guided Walking Tour Of Wroclaw
OverviewSpend three hours exploring the picturesque town of Wroclaw with a scholarly and local guide. Walk with your small group (there will be a max of 8 people) through winding maze of cobblestoned lanes, church spires, and vibrantly colored buildings. Pass charming historical monuments and medieval architecture with a private guide, youll be sure to see the best of the old town and get plenty of personal attention. See the heart of Wrocaw's medieval market square (Rynek), one of the most beautiful in Europe. Admire the bright colors that reflect the citys youthful and creative vibe. Join the locals at Wroclaw's lively cultural center, with several theatres, major festivals, rampant nightlife and a large student community. Learn about the Cathedral Island and of course the very surprising 300 gnomes that are scattered throughout the city, with more appearing all the time.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourJoin your (very) small guided tour at the Wroclaw Cathedral to explore Wroclaw. Learn about its unique location on the Odra Riverwith 12 islands connected and 130 bridges. This makes itvery similar to Venice but much less crowded and more manageable. Enjoy itsidyllic riverside parks and its beautifully preserved Cathedral Island which is a treat for lovers of Gothic architecture.
Follow your guidethroughwinding maze of cobblestoned lanes, church spires and vibrantly colored buildings. This is the district where youll find most of the citys historical monuments and medieval architecture so our walking tour will focus on this area.
Admire the Town Halland the Cathedralthat overlooks the Market Square. Take in the impressive sight, with the decorative doorways and many spires and carved gargoyles looking down. Wander the narrow streets around the cathedral to see things like theHansel & Gretel Houses, Ostrow Tumski and Centennial Hall.
Pass stately town homes, hearing about Wroclaw'shistory and architecture dating back to themedieval ages. Settle in for the last part of your tour discovering the Jewish neighborhood, Turnski Bridge, University and the Old City Prison. There are plenty of photo-worthy sights along the walk, so keep your camera handyespecially when you see one of the 300 gnomes scattered throughout the city, with more appearing all the time.
Your tour will end where you can spend time at your leisure for some shopping or get a bite. Your guide is a local native of Wroclaw and is an expert on what activities in the area and sites for you to enjoy after the tour.
Inclusions for Small-Group Guided Walking Tour Of Wroclaw
- Local, professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Guided Walking Tour Of Wroclaw
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.