OverviewThe border is just a few minute-drive from the French Basque country, so get ready for Spanish pace! Discover the Spanish way of life and feel the difference! San Sebastian is considered one of the nicest cities in the world, with its charming market and old town, beautiful bay of La Concha and last but not least, its rows of tapas bars…so enjoy the visit!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourAt 5:30pm, head off to Spain to discover San Se, as locals call their city. For a good start, visit the old city center of San-Sebastian.
Take a stroll in the old part of San Sebastian, led by your Basque guide who will give you useful information about the history of San Sebastian. Walk along the elegant Concha Bay, one mile of pure sand beach that offers a unique urban-chic landscape in the heart of the city.
Now plunge into the real local culture, and treat yourself with what will remain one of the highlights of your stay in the Spanish Basque country: a Tapas hop in San Se old district, one of the cornerstones of Spanish foodie culture. Bar counters are lined with hundreds of home-made pintxo (tapas is Basque language), all different in size, shape and taste.
More than food specialties, this tapas experience gives you a genuine insight of Spanish lifestyle. Traditionally, tapas are eaten standing at the bar counter with a glass of Spanish wine or a fresh beer. Expert assistance is really helpful there. For the best range of local tastes, you will try one specialty in each of the four top Pintxo bars carefully selected. A unique chance to immerse yourself in traditional Spanish way of life. Salud, Amigo!
You will return to the departure point at about 10:30pm.
Inclusions for Small-Group Half-Day Tapas Tour To San Sebastian From Biarritz
- Snacks (tapas)
- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Half-Day Tapas Tour To San Sebastian From Biarritz
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.