Small Group Half Day Tour: Classic Muscat Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Small group ensures personal service
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
The tour includes a visit to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque,the 5th largest mosque in the world, with Swarovski chandelier and a one piece carpet, covering the whole men prayer hall. (please adhere to the dress code).
Next you will drive by the diplomatic quarter and Royal Opera House. Visit the fish market, Bait Al Baranda museum and Muttrah Souk, the oldest and largest market in the country. Drive through Old Muscat to see Al Alam Palace with its two flanking Portuguese forts. This is a time for you to shop for your Omani souvenirs. Walk through its narrow alleys where the air is filled with the smell of frankincense and forget to bargain!
Inclusions for Small Group Half Day Tour: Classic Muscat Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Small Group Half Day Tour: Classic Muscat Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Supplement fee of USD 100 per car, for hotel pick-up/drop off outside Muscat area
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 3 people in a saloon car and 4 people in a 4WD, per booking
Optional: Foreign language speaking guide supplement at 130 USD
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.