Small-Group Half Day Tour Of Ancient Ephesus - Kusadasi
OverviewThe tour will start with the visit of ancient city of Ephesus. Once in the ancient city itself we will explore this ancient Roman city and visit the Forum, Library of Celcius, Temple of Hadrian, the Theatre, Odeon, the Great Theatre built in the Greek era and reconstructed in the Roman period, which is still noted for its remarkable acoustics.
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
You'll be collected from your Kusadasi hotel or cruise ship at 8:30am or a little before your local supplier will confirm exact timings on booking for the 25-minute journey to ancient Ephesus.
During the Roman Empire, this Greek port became the greatest city in Asia Minor, and the wealth of marble still on the site pays testament to that.
Test the acoustics in the vast Great Theater, built by the ancient Greeks and then rebuilt during the Roman era. Marvel at the grand remains of the Library of Celsus, still standing after all these centuries. See the elaborate baths where Roman citizens would have socialized as they cleansed, the forum where they went about their daily business, and the Temple of Hadrian, devoted to the Roman emperor.
You'll have around three hours on site before your guide leads you back along the Arcadian Way, once the main street of a bustling city, to your air-conditioned minivan. You'll be back at your hotel or port around 12:30pm.
Inclusions for Small-Group Half Day Tour Of Ancient Ephesus
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Half Day Tour Of Ancient Ephesus
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Ephesus Full Day Tour from Kusadasi or Selcuk
- Ephesus Shore Excursion from Kusadasi Port
- Private Tour Villages of Kirazli Camlik and Sirince with Guide and Van
- Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Ephesus including House of Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis
- Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Ephesus Sightseeing Tour
- Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Ephesus including Basilica of St John and Temple of Artemis