Small-Group Half-Day Tour Of Biarritz And Saint-Jean-de-Luz From Biarritz
OverviewTo fully enjoy these two jewels of the Basque coast, wouldnt it be nice to have a second pair of local eyes? History, anecdotes, architecture, panoramic views, and a good taste of local products...Get the insiders view of Saint-Jean-de-Luz the typical fishing village- and Biarritz the trendy beach resort!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour9:30am: Let's go for a nice tour along the Basque coast!
Your guide is a true local expert genuinely in love with this land of strong identity. He will show you exceptional panoramic views.
The first stop is Guthary, a very charming and typical Basque coast village, where the open view onto the Atlantic Ocean is really breathtaking.
Ideal starting point to discover the French Basque Coast, Guethary is a cliff top village overlooking the ocean and the beaches. Walk into the typical port of Guethary and discover their beautiful authentic woody boats The village of Guethary was first a fishermen's village, well-known for hunting whales in the 14th century, before welcoming the pioneers of sea bathing in the 20th century and later on the surfers. Admire the striking views of the coast and the best surf spots.
It is now time to reach Saint-Jean-de-Luz, the corsairs town, for a journey into history and local gastronomy. Take a good look at the main square, Place Louis XIV, and the elegant Spanish infantes mansion where King Louis XIV stayed for his wedding. Then take a stroll around typical charming narrow alleys... Your tour ends on the amazing bay of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, where you will meet a very special wine-producer, aging his wine under the sea! After this visit, it is now the perfect time for a wine-tasting and aperitif with various tasty Basque terroir products. Enjoy this moment and the perfect view onto the fabulous bay.
01:30pm: Back to Biarritz tourist office
Inclusions for Small-Group Half-Day Tour Of Biarritz And Saint-Jean-de-Luz From Biarritz
Aperitif with wines and local delicacies
Transport by comfortable minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Half-Day Tour Of Biarritz And Saint-Jean-de-Luz From Biarritz
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.