Small-Group Half-Day Tour Of Keukenhof: The Garden Of Europe - Amsterdam
OverviewDiscover the true colors of Holland in springtime, when the flower fields boast fantastic colors and delicious fragrances. More than 30 gardeners work for months to plant over 7 million flower bulbs. Your guided 5-hour small-group tour (14 guests per group) will take you on a 30-minute walk, to see the highlights of Keukenhof Park, and teach you about the history of the flower bulbs. After that you will have approximately 3 hours time to explore the park by yourself. Tour includes entrance fees, guided walk, transportation to and from Central Amsterdam, and a choice from two departure times when you book.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
Meet near Central Station at 9:45am or 3:15pm to begin your discovery tour of Holland's colorful Keukenhof Park. You will travel through the area just south of Amsterdam, famous for its flower industry and farmers, on your air-conditioned minibus. During springtime the flower fields boast fantastic colors and delicious fragrances. It is a real treat to drive through this region to the world renowned flower park, the Keukenhof. This park is one of the largest flower parks in the world. Over 30 gardeners work for months to plant over 7 million flowers, including tulips, hyacinths and daffodils. The flowers are planted according a different theme every year. Many parts of the park are related to this famous painter, who painted very colorful and used many flowers in his paintings. During a guided walk of approximately 30 minutes with your friendly guide, these parts and the relation will be highlighted. After the walk, you will have approximately 3 hours time to explore the park yourself. You will complete the tour by driving back to Amsterdam, which will be approximately a 45 minute drive. Tour will end around 2:45pm or 8:15pm depending on option chosen.
Inclusions for Small-Group Half-Day Tour Of Keukenhof: The Garden Of Europe
Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Entrance fees to Keukenhof
Exclusions for Small-Group Half-Day Tour Of Keukenhof: The Garden Of Europe
Food and drinks (there are multiple spots in the Keukenhof where you can eat and/or drink something)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
The Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields are open for a limited time each year; while the staff at Keukenhof Gardens works very hard to ensure the seven million tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and spring bulbs are in bloom during this eight-week period, the cycle of blooming flowers depends heavily on weather conditions. You are guaranteed to see a mixture of flowers in bloom from March to May, but April travel dates are recommended for the greatest chance to see the gardens at their very best, including the tulips
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sunday Morning Concert at the Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam
- Private Tour: Zaan River Cruise Including 3-Course Dinner from Amsterdam
- Private Tour: Holland in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Private Tour: Skip-the-Line Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum Amsterdam Guided Tour
- Hard Rock Caf Burger Cruise in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Guided Tour of United East India Company and Maritime Museum with Art Historian