Small-Group Half-Day Tour To Cannes, Antibes And St Paul De Vence From Nice
OverviewFollowing the coast road, drive to the old Antibes, the incredible harbor and its ramparts. Reach Cannes driving by the Croisette boulevard to the film festival Palace and feel as a star walking up the world known steps. On the way back, join the typical medieval village of Saint Paul de Vence made famous by actors and artists living there. Its cobblestone streets, many galleries and nice view overlooking the sea make it a unique place.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourA very good choice indeed as this tour is an excellent blend of the glitz and glamour of the French Riviera and its perhaps more authentic and picturesque side, too. After being picked-up at your hotel by our English-speaking tour guide, you will head towards the motorway (speedway) and shoot off from there to the the scintillating town of Cannes, cradle of todays number one Film Festival in the world.
After a good half hour ride, you will find yourselves on the sea front again where youll make your first halt on what is considered as the Champs Elyses of the Riviera, the Boulevard de La Croisette. Facing the Palace of Festivals and Congresses - where it all takes place in May - you might feel like walking up the 24 steps of glory and perhaps strike your most graceful pose on the red carpet. Do have a look at the local Walk of Fame with its celebrities handprints before you go, too.
Once the high-end boutiques and splendid hotels of Cannes are left behind, you will take the coastal road to Antibes which traverses the summer resorts of Golfe-Juan and Juan-les-Pins, both steeped in history as well as ongoing events. Youve now reached Antibes, or Antipolis as the Greeks had first named it. A town which played the role of sentinel for the country during many centuries, hence its ramparts circling the Old Town. There you might consider strolling along those XVth century walls and Grimaldi Castle - nowadays the Picasso museum.
Then your guide will drive you out of the Old Town. Once past Antibes large marina and its Billionaires Quay, you will proceed along the coastline until you reach the town of Villeneuve-Loubet with its extraordinary Marina of the Bay of Angels from where you will go inland towards your last site visit.
Last but not least, Saint-Paul-de-Vence will enchant you. When walking through the mesmerizing maze of cobbled streets with their numerous listed monuments, it becomes clear how this medieval village appealed to a vast number of artists with the likes of Matisse, Modigliani, Chagall or Picasso instilling a definite artistic touch that one can now ascertain when gazing at the windows of the countless art galleries. Taking you back to another time - notably due to its aura of light at certain hours - it is no wonder why famous actors too have chosen the quaint village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence as their ideal retreat when coming to stay on the Riviera.
Inclusions for Small-Group Half-Day Tour To Cannes, Antibes And St Paul De Vence From Nice
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Half-Day Tour To Cannes, Antibes And St Paul De Vence From Nice
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.