OverviewUpon your arrival in Monaco, stop in Eze to discover this medieval village overlooking the French Riviera, and take the opportunity to visit the perfume factory Fragonard. Driving through the village La Turbie with its Trophy of the Alps, reach the luxurious principality of Monaco with the Prince Palace, the Cathedral, the Monte Carlo Casino, the gardens, and the famous formula One Grand Prix circuit.
This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou have decided to take the 4 hours tour to Monaco and its surroundings today, probably the smartest move when visiting the French Riviera.
After being picked-up at your hotel by our English-speaking tour guide in his mini-van, drive up towards the scenic Moyenne Corniche, one of the three coastal roads connecting Nice to the Principality of Monaco.
It will not take you long before realizing how panoramic the drive is, a short distance away from the city, you will then enter the heights of Villefranche-sur-Mer overlooking its magnificent bay. A very good opportunity for pictures right from the start.
Not even midway, and you will then take a halt to venture into one of France’s prettiest villages: Eze, filled with history and offering a stunning location over 400 meters right above sea, a truly unique place on earth.
Meet up again with your driver and, just around the corner, seize the chance to visit the renowned Fragonard Perfume Factory and discover the secrets of this realm of fragrances…
After this hour and half or so spent in Eze, on the road again, you will proceed up the coast and reach the Grande Corniche, the highest road from where you can catch the sight of the most ancient Roman vestige on the French Riviera: the ’Trophy of the Alps’ in the village of La Turbie.
From there, you will start your descent towards the state-city of Monaco and its Palace on the ’Rock’, in time for the change of the guards(morning only). You will be given some free time to wander around the old town for a souvenir maybe, or even admire the view from the St. Martin Gardens, and definitely visit Monaco’s Cathedral and its chapel of the late sovereign Princes and Princesses.
Then, you will be literally back on track with your guide as he will drive you from start to finish on the street circuit of the prestigious Monaco Grand Prix!
Make a stop at Monte-Carlo’s Casino and its display of luxury cars beside and get the chance to gamble few coins inside this magnificent building (10€, afternoon only) and capture with eyes and memory only its beautiful inner architecture.
Inclusions for Small-Group Half-Day Tour To Monaco, Eze, And La Turbie From Nice
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tour of the perfumery in Eze
Exclusions for Small-Group Half-Day Tour To Monaco, Eze, And La Turbie From Nice
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Folding wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.