Small-Group Half-Day Tour To Villandry And Family Castle From The Town Of Tours
OverviewEnjoy the famous French Art de Vivre with the visit of 2 great castles: after the majestic Chteau de Villandry- a must-see in the Loire Valley - discover one of the rare genuine castles from the 16th century still inhabited by its current owners: a French family, whom you may have a chance to meet! Two unforgettable experiences of a French life of luxury!
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
9.30 am:Meet your guide in front of the Tourist office in Tours and get on your minivan, off to the Loire Chateaux!
You will start your visit at Chateau de Villandry, a Renaissance jewel ranking high in French heritage. During the tour, you will time-travel to life in France back in the 16th century. Your tour-leader will guide you through all the rooms of the chateau, with plenty of thrilling anecdotes. After that, enjoy the discovery of Villandry beautifull gardens.Your local expert will share all his knowledge of this garden la franaise, and show youhiddencorners from where you will get the best views of the chteau. The kitchen garden, the Maze, the water garden...you'll see them all!!
Then, get back in the minibus for a short drive to the next stop : Chateau de l'Islette. This family-owned chateau is still inhabited today. Get ready for a very unusual visit, as your guide will take you to the most intimate rooms of the chateau, like the parent's bedroom, the kids corner, the family kitchen and even the bathroom! You may even get the chance to meet the owners who will share with their daily life in this house! A unique souvenir!
After the visit, have a lovely lunch with your group, near the river in the park of the chateau. Enjoy a glass of local wine with tasty food from the region... An experience you will never forget!
2.00 pm: Back to the Tourist Office in Tours.
Inclusions for Small-Group Half-Day Tour To Villandry And Family Castle From The Town Of Tours
- Entrance fees
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Small-Group Half-Day Tour To Villandry And Family Castle From The Town Of Tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.