Small-Group Highlights Of Florence Walking Tour Including Accademia Or Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour
OverviewDuring this amazing 3-hour tour you will discover the secrets and beauty of Tuscany thanks to the visit of our most important city of art, Florence. We'll start with the walking tour of Florence, without doubt the city where the Italian genius has flourished with the greatest display of brilliance and purity. You'll have the opportunity to get the entrance inside one of the most important museum of the world: Academy or Uffizi Gallery? Select your preferred option and be ready to enjoy a professional guided tour.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDuring this amazing touryou will discover the secrets and beauty of Tuscany thanks to the visit of our most important city of art, Florence. We'll meet in Piazza della Repubblica, the center of the roman city of Florentia, and we'll start with the visit of the religious center of Florence: Cathedral, Baptistery, Giotto's Bell tower (entrances are not included), Old Bridge, Signoria Square.
Included inour tour the visit of theGalleria dell'Accademia orthe Uffizi Gallery - Skip the line entrance. You can choose between the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most famous museums of paintins and sculpture in the world with several universally acclaimed masterpieces of all time, including works by Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo and Caravaggio. Or maybe you prefer the Academy Gallery? This Gallery is particularly famous for its sculptures by Michelangelo: the Prisoners, the St. Matthew and, especially, the original statue of David.
Inclusions for Small-Group Highlights Of Florence Walking Tour Including Accademia Or Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Highlights Of Florence Walking Tour Including Accademia Or Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Price for guests under 18: applicable only if you are able to show a valid ID before the entrance on date of travel. In case you will not be able to do this, you will need to pay the adult rate
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour with Villa and Winery Tour
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence