Small Group Highlights Of The Vatican Tour With Museums And Sistine Chapel - Vatican City
OverviewImmerse yourself in one of the most famous areas in the world during this comprehensive 2.5-hour tour of the Vatican. Explore the various museums including the Raphael Rooms, the Belvedere Courtyard with Apollo Belvedere and Laocon and Sons, and more. Then head to the Sistine Chapel just before closing time to admire the iconic frescoes when it is less crowded. Your tour will end at St. Peters Basilica. A guide will provide eye-opening insight and context for the many historical and cultural points along the tour.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThis tour allows skip the line access, making it easier to see the many sights of the Vatican. An expert, English-speaking guide will offer eye-opening insight and context (along with some great stories) for each art work and architectural stop along the way.
Start at the museums and work your way through Raphael Rooms, the Belvedere Courtyard with Apollo Belvedere and Laocon and Sons, the Pinecone Courtyard, the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Gallery of the Maps, and the Gallery of the Tapestries. Then head to the Sistine Chapel just before closing time. Before entering, your guide will explain the stories behind the creation of these iconic frescoes as well as what they mean.
Spend about 20 minutes admiring the chapel independently, after which time your guide will lead you through a special door out of the chapel and directly into St. Peters Basilica for an independent visit.
Inclusions for Small Group Highlights Of The Vatican Tour With Museums And Sistine Chapel
- Skip the Line Access tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Skip the Line Access to St. Peters Basilica (optional)
- Expert Walks of Italy English speaking tour guide
- Small groups, never more than 20 people
Exclusions for Small Group Highlights Of The Vatican Tour With Museums And Sistine Chapel
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
As with all museums, particular galleries of the Vatican museums can sometimes be closed without prior notice and pieces removed for restoration or loan. In the case of a gallery being closed, your guide will take you to another section of the museums instead.
On rare occasions, when St. Peter's Basilica is being prepared for high masses or a special private event, including the Easter ceremonies, the tour group exit and/or the basilica itself can be closed without prior notification. Your guide will still give you an introduction to the church should you wish to visit this on your own at a later occasion.
While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair and stroller access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums. As a result, we cannot accommodate wheelchairs on any of our group Vatican tours.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel and San Peter's Basilica
- Papal Audience with Hotel Pickup and Tour Escort-Led Papacy Discussion
- Morning - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Morning - Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Rome City Pass
- Early Entry Vatican Museums: The Sistine Chapel Before Opening Time
- Sistine Chapel Raphael Rooms Private Tour
- Priority Line: St Peter's Mosaic School Walking Tour