Small-Group Historical Bike Tour In Berlin
OverviewBe prepared to experience this unique all-in-one, bike tour. Spend about 3.5-hours exploring Berlin's history, and the Prussian Monarchy with your professional, local guide. Cycle through the city with your small group, as you learn about the Third Reich Nazi, Cold War Wall Memorial, and The Jewish Quarters.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Start at the Heart of Berlin, around 11am, meeting at Berlin Alexanderplatz TV tower. You meet your professional guide and pick-up your bike. Begin your unique visit through the city, as you are introduced to the TV tower and its surroundings. From a distance, you make your way to Saint Nicolas Church area where the Birth of Berlin happened.
Seek where the Prussian Monarchy first came to live in Berlin, and cycle around the museum island as you talk about the island's treasures. Ride into the Jewish Quarter to see where many local Jews were deported in the 1940s, and learn about the area's Jewish History.
Next stop is to Bernauerstr, Berlin Wall Memorial, where victims of the wall are remembered. Also, you'll hear stories about them, and about the Cold War. On the way to the Reichstag Parliament, you stop to see a real bunker from the 1940s, then stop by the Reichstag and to learn about its importance to Germany, and how it was used to get power. Very close by, is the Brandenburg Gate and the Quadriga, where there is an opportunity for your main photo.
Before you take a quick break - for a coffee, beer, or wine, you will see the place where once stood the new Reich Chancellery (Hitlers office) from the late 1930s, and more buildings like theLuftwaffe Ministerium (Nazi Air Force), and Gestapo offices where interrogations and torture were conducted. Onto the Nicolas quarter to finish your all-in-one history tour of Berlin - ending around 2:30pm.
Inclusions for Small-Group Historical Bike Tour In Berlin
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
- Local, professional guide
- Use of bicycle
Exclusions for Small-Group Historical Bike Tour In Berlin
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 2 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Dress code casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cold War Walking Tour of Berlin
- Skip the Line: Madame Tussauds Berlin Admission Ticket
- Luxury Van Private Arrival Transfer: Berlin Schonefeld Airport
- Warnemnde Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Berlin's World War II and Cold War Sites
- Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Tour
- Private Walking Tour: World War 2 and Cold War Sites in Berlin