Small-Group Ho Chi Minh City Tour With Cu Chi Tunnels
OverviewThis exciting day out in Ho Chi Minh City will show many fascinating sights to explore this bustling city and the struggles underground. The small group tour starts by visiting Cu Chi system which offered a safe place for soldiers and thousands of local people during the Vietnam War. Then you will come back in the city for lunch and discover some interesting and attractive places here. It will give you the overview of Vietnamese culture, history and local life. Enjoy your day with this deluxe group tour to have the best tour at reasonable price.
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourIn the morning, we will pick you up at your hotel. Leaving Ho Chi Minh City, we drive through pleasant countryside before arriving at Cu Chi. Before entering the tunnels we watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. We then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various booby traps and the remains of an American tank as well as numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B-52 bombers. We then drive back to Ho Chi Minh City at approximately 1pm.
You will have lunch at Pho 24 for some traditional Vietnamese noodle soup, then we will pick you up for the afternoon tour to discover our city.
We start by looking at the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Post Office. Built between 1877 and 1883, the Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture. Remarkably every stone used in its creation was shipped from France to Vietnam. Her two 40m towers, topped with iron spires dominate the citys skyline. The Old Post Office is another example of French colonial architecture and is also the countrys largest post office.
Then, we move on to see the Reunification Palace and War Museum.
The Reunification Palace: This is one of the most important buildings in the city. Here on April 30th 1975 the American War officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war. Some of the black and white photography in the Requiem exhibit is particularly touching, dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict. The courtyard outside contains the spoils of war, namely rusting jets, tanks and cannons captured from the American military machine.
After that we visit the ornate Taoist Jade Emperor Temple and local market before transferring you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Small-Group Ho Chi Minh City Tour With Cu Chi Tunnels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All transportation and transfers
- English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All admission fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Small-Group Ho Chi Minh City Tour With Cu Chi Tunnels
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Multiple guides may be used on this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Vietnam and Australian Battlefield Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip
- Saigon River Breakfast Cruise in Ho Chi Minh City
- Day Trip to Can Tho and Cai Rang Floating Market from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Half-Day History and Food Tour by Motorbike
- Saigon Night Street Food Tour by Motorbike