Small-Group Hoover Dam VIP Tour From Las Vegas
OverviewGet a good sleep in and get a late start to your day on this Hoover Dam Tour. This departure is perfect for the Las Vegas visitor who may have stayed up late as well as those looking for a more relaxing small group experience. You'll see all the fabulous views of the Dam between the red canyon walls including an amazing interior tour.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Excellent value for money
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourBe picked up from your Las Vegas Strip or downtown accommodations at midday. Head out on a tour that includes the dam's Visitor Center and Historical Displays, views from the interior base of the dam into the generator room and the fascinating Hoover Dam movie. There will be ample time for breathtaking views from the top of the dam, Lake Mead (the world's largest man-made lake) and the eastern edge of the chasm in Arizona. In addition, there are wonderful photo ops of the new Hoover Dam Bridge.
Located in Black Canyon on the Colorado River, the Hoover Dam is the highest structure of its kind in the world. It is an outstanding achievement, noteworthy not only for its enormous dimensions, complex design and intricate construction, but also for its illustration of mans outstanding ability to overcome the desert's summer sun, the vagaries of a treacherous river, and the extreme hazards of great heights on the chasm's sheer walls.
Before returning to Las Vegas, stop at a local park where herds of Bighorn Sheep often come down from the surrounding mountains to gather and graze on the sweet grass.
Inclusions for Small-Group Hoover Dam VIP Tour From Las Vegas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Hoover Dam VIP Tour From Las Vegas
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.