Small-Group Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour From Sydney
OverviewExplore Australia's oldest wine region, the Hunter Valley on a day trip from Sydney. Youll visit internationally renowned cellar doors and historic family owned wineries, join a wine making tour, taste up to 20 wines, have a relaxing lunch and enjoy free time to check out cheese shops, more cellar doors, boutique shops and a brewery. So grab your friends and discover the Hunter Valley!
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour Hunter Valley day trip from Sydney includes:
Wine making tour
Enjoy a 20 minute 'behind the scenes' wine making tour one of the Hunter Valley's world renown wineries. This particular winery has won International Winemaker of the Year at the International Wine and Spirit Competition in London 3 times.
You must wear enclosed shoes to take part in this wine making tour.
Private Group Wine Tastings
Next, visit a traditional winery and taste a range of different wines including red, white, sparkling and fortified. Here you will discover the wine making process and the qualities and character of every wine you taste.
Family owned wineries
As this tour focuses on supporting the locals, you will visit a small family owned winery and one of the Hunter Valley's pioneering winemaking families.
Enjoy a delicious restaurant lunch with the choice of many different meals to tempt your taste buds and suit all dietary requirements. Relax with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink in hand as you take in the beautiful scenery that is the setting for our lunch, a world class champion golf course. With rolling hills, lakes and vineyards what more can you ask for?
Inclusions for Small-Group Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour From Sydney
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach
Exclusions for Small-Group Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour From Sydney
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please bring your own water bottle
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.