Small Group: Ihlara Valley And Derinkuyu Underground City Tour
OverviewIhlara Valley (often misspelled as Ilhara Valley), near Mount Hasan and Mount Melendiz (two of the three volcanoes of Cappadocia) is a canyon with a depth of approximately 100m and was formed by the Melendiz River thousands of years ago. It begins at Ihlara village and ends with Selime Monastery at Selime village after making 26 bends along 14 kilometers.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- A la carte lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked you up from your hotel at 9:30am. Your start with a Spectacular View over Goreme from Esentepe, here you will see a complete view of Goreme Valley and Village consisting of Fairy Chimneys, Rock formations and Cave Houses.
We continue our drive to the Derinkuyu Underground City, this City is one of the best preserved settlements in Cappadocia, the excavated depth is approximately 85m and as well as containing the usual Refectories, Churchs and Wineries it has a large room on the second floor that was a Missionary School with Study rooms.
Proceed to the Famous Ihlara Valley, The gorge is 16km long and both sides are lined with Rock carved Churches and Houses, our leisurely walk is 4km along the River deep in the Valley where you are free to explore the Hidden Churches.
At the end of the walk lunch is served at a quaint Restaurant in Belisirma Village on the River. On route back to Cappadocia we visit the Selime Monastery which was carved out of Rock by the Christian Monks in the 13th century, the size of this Church is truly astonishing.
We will stop briefly at Yaprakhisar Panoramic Point for another view of this great Monastery. This is also the spot where the famous Star wars Movie was shot
You'll then head back to your air-conditioned coach where you'll be driven back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Small Group: Ihlara Valley And Derinkuyu Underground City Tour
- Pick up and drop off to your Hotel
- A/C Vehicle with Free Wi-Fi
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to Derinkuyu Underground City
- Lunch in a Local restaurant
- All Taxes
- Optional: Hot-air balloon flight at sunrise
Exclusions for Small Group: Ihlara Valley And Derinkuyu Underground City Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.