Small-Group Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise And Two Continents Tour
OverviewTour the spice bazaar before enjoying a cruise along the Bosphorus to see the city from the water. Then see Beylerbeyi Palace and the Bosphorus Bridge before heading to Camlica Hill, the highest point in Istanbul. On this 8-hour tour, you will enjoy lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel or the Istanbul cruise port, you will head to the Egyptian spice bazaar. Explore the market, with the enticing aromas of various spices including cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice. You can also visit shops that spell fruits, vegetables, flowers and other items.
Then climb into a boat for a Bosphorus tour. The shore of the Bosphorus is lined with old wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses and small fishing villages. During your excursion, you will pass by the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace as well as the parks and imperial pavilions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of these parks is Ciragan Palace, 300 meters of marble faade.
After your boat tour, you will continue on to Beylerbeyi Palace, which is the summer residence of Ottoman Sultans with its original furniture and magnificent gardens.
Then you will visit the Bosphorus Bridge, which is a unique chance to step from one continent to another as this bridge connects Asia and Europe.
Continue on to Camlica Hill, the highest point in Istanbul. At the top, you can rest and admire the magnificent panoramic views of Istanbul and the Bosphorus from the beautiful gardens.
Please note: Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays and will therefore be replaced by Chora Museum.
Inclusions for Small-Group Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise And Two Continents Tour
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes and insurance
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Public ferry fees
- Parking fees
- Highway toll
Exclusions for Small-Group Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise And Two Continents Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Small-Group Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Including Bosphorus Cruise and Lunch
- 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour visiting Istanbul and Gallipoli
- Evening Local Food and Wine Tour In Istanbul
- Golden Horn of Istanbul Tour
- 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour from Istanbul
- Istanbul Small Group City Tour: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and Topkapi Palace