Small Group Jerusalem Old City Walking Tour
OverviewWalking tour to visit few of the most fascinating sites with the Old Jerusalem walls. Walking through the 4000 years of history in less than a day and in a slow move. Enjoy every minute of the meeting with Jerusalem daily reality.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou shall meet your guide at the Jaffa Gate and walk through the Jaffa Gate to King David Citadel to visit (entrance fees 40 NIS/person). From there you shall proceed through the Armenian Quarter to Mount Zion to visit Kind David Tomb. You will thenwalk through the Jewish Quarter and visit the famous Ruined Synagogue a symbol of destroyed and revived Jerusalem (entrance fees 20 NIS/person, but might slightly differ)
Next, walk through the Cardo the central street of Ancient Jerusalem. You will thendescend to the Western Wall, the Kotel, the most important place for every Jew in the world. You willfurther descend into Kotel Tunnels one of the most miraculous places in Jerusalem, and shall follow its route (Entrance fees 30 NIS/person).
Finally, you will walk back to the Jaffa Gate through the Christian and Muslim Quarters of Jerusalem.On the way you may choose one of plenty local restaurants to have a lunch on your own.
Inclusions for Small Group Jerusalem Old City Walking Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Small Group Jerusalem Old City Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ashdod Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem Tour Including Western Wall
- Jerusalem Three Religions Mount of Olives Walking Tour
- Ashdod Shore Excursion: Jerusalem and Dead Sea Day Trip
- Ashdod Shore Excursion: Jerusalem and Bethlehem Day Trip
- Private Tour : Israel Museum with Art History and Culture Combined