Engage in this 8-hour Jewish heritage tour and explore Jerusalem in its entirety. Start with a journey to Mount Scopus before heading towards the Old City. There, you will visit areas such as the Kotel, King David Tomb, the Davidson Center, and more. An English-speaking tour guide will be there to lead you and your small group of no more than 15 on this exploration of the Jewish religion.
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourStart your day with a pickup from your Jerusalem accommodations between 9-9:30am. Begin your journey with a trip to Mount Scopus for a for a spectacular panoramic view over Jerusalem and the Judean Desert. From here, the group will head towards the Old City to observe and explore the amazing sites connected to the Jewish Heritage. While en route, stop at Mount Zion, home to King Davids Tomb.
Upon your arrival in the city, walk through the Cardo, the ancient Roman road, before heading to the Jewish quarter. Here, you will observe the Wailing Wall, known to most as the Kotel and one of the holiest sites in the city where visitors pray and place their notes in its cracks. The day will continue with a trip to the Davidson Center for a tour of the Southern Kotel excavation site. Afterwards, proceed to the Ammunition Hill, once a stronghold for the Jordanian army and a memorial site in modern days. The next visit will be at Mount Herzl, where you will visit the national cemetery where all of Israel's greatest leaders are buried. Finally, make your last stop at Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust .
At the end of the tour, your guide will return you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Small-Group Jewish Heritage Tour From Jerusalem
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Small-Group Jewish Heritage Tour From Jerusalem
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 10 years old are not permitted within Yad Vashem
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Tour will be conducted with a minibus instead of a coach in case of lack of participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.