Small Group: Jewish Heritage Tour Of Jerusalem From Tel Aviv
OverviewYour journey starts with a trip to Mount Scopus, which offers spectacular views over Jerusalem and the Judean desert. From there, head towards the Old City to learn the history of the Jewish heritage. Your day will include visits to the Western Wall, Tomb of King David and the archaeological park at Davidson center. The tour is operated bilingual and available in English and Spanish Mondays and Thursdays.
Know More about this tourYour journey startswith a stop at Mount Scopusfor a breathtaking viewof Jerusalemand the Judea desert. Next, head towards the Old City of Jerusalem to visit and explorethehistorical sites marking theJewish heritage.En route we stop at Mount Zion, home to King Davids Tomb.
Upon arrivalto the heart of the city, explore the Cardo, an ancient Roman road before heading to the Jewish quarter. Observe the Wailing Wall,known as the Kotel, part of thewall that surrounded the Second Temple, and one of the holiest sites in the city, where boyscelebrate their Bar Mitzva and others pray andplace their notes in its cracks. Your day continues with a trip to the Davidson Center, a subterranean exhibition center, and a tour of the Southern Kotel excavation site. Continue on to the Memorial Hall at Ammunition Hill, once a stronghold for the Jordanian Army. The next visit is the national cemetery atMount Herzl, burial place ofIsrael's greatest leaders, followed by a visit to Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust. Your day ends as you return to point of departure.
Inclusions for Small Group: Jewish Heritage Tour Of Jerusalem From Tel Aviv
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Small Group: Jewish Heritage Tour Of Jerusalem From Tel Aviv
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code : modest dress is required for visits to holy sites
If there are not enough participants registered, a minibus will be used instead of a bus .
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Negev Desert Private Day Tour from Tel Aviv : Beersheba Sde Boker and Mitzpe Ramon
- Private Day Tour: Sea of Galilee, Tiberias and Safed from Tel Aviv
- Private Tour: Masada and Dead Sea Day Tour from Tel Aviv
- Shore Excursion: Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Haifa Port
- Half Day Private Walking Tour of Jaffa
- Tel Aviv and Jaffa Tour
- Central Israel Wine Tour From Tel Aviv
- Northern Israel Wine Tour From Tel Aviv