OverviewEnjoyÂ a taste of Key WestÂ on this 3-hour food walking tour, led by an expert guide. Along the wayÂ visit 6 locally-run âmom and popâ establishments in historic old town, dining on typical Cuban dishes, local seafood, and of course -- Key Lime Pie. Food samples are enough for a hearty lunch.Â Between tastings walk like a local, away from the touristy streets, as your guide shares insights about city history, food and architecture. This is a small-group tour, with a maximum of 10 people, ensuring a personalized experience.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your group in a central location and beginÂ your food tour through Key West! We'll take you off-the-beaten-path into neighborhoods less-traveled, and toÂ eateries where the locals dine. Stop and sample delicious food in a variety of venues, including a family-owned Cuban cuisine restaurant; a popular Mexican cantina serving up fresh locally-sourced fish tacos; an iconic restaurant and bakery famous for their Key Lime Pie; an old speakeasy featuring rum cocktails and more! Between tastings, youâll wander theÂ tropical tree-linedÂ streets of Key West, immersing yourself in our culture and listening to tales and history from your local guide. Delight in our islandÂ architecture and way of life. Your guide will also be able to share recommendations and tips for the rest of your trip. Youâll finishÂ the tour with a fullÂ belly and a new understandingÂ of what it means to eat and live like a local in Key West!
Inclusions for Small-Group Key West Food Tasting And Cultural Walking Tour
- Food and drink tastings at 6 locations
- Walking tour of downtown Key West
- Professionally trained local guide
- Exclusive in-store coupons
Exclusions for Small-Group Key West Food Tasting And Cultural Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum number of passengers per tour is 12
Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 4 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket)
Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
Please note: it is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes. Moderate amount of walking is involved
In the special requirements field at check out please say if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies and are under 21
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.