Small-Group Korean Folk Village Tour Including Confucinism Village - Seoul
OverviewOur Korean Folk Village is one hour drive away from Seoul. Guests visit here will offer a great opportunity to explore the Korean traditional lifestyle. Included in the visit is a performance of rural Koreans dancing, a mock Korean wedding ceremony and a horse riding show. Visitors can experience the natural atmosphere with over 260 traditional houses reminiscent of the late Joseon Dynasty, including various household goods from different regions.
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Our afternoon tour starts off with a one hour drive to Yongin Gyeonggi and a Korean Folk Village.
Set in a nature preserve occupying approximately 243 acres, guests can experience the natural atmosphere with over 260 traditional Korean houses designed in the style of the late Joseon Dynasty, including various household goods from different regions. All these features have been relocated and restored to provide visitors with a deep understanding and appreciation of Korean food, clothing, and housing from their past. About twenty workshops offer guests an opportunity to witness the creation of various handicrafts. Demonstrations in pottery, basket weaving, winnows, bamboo wares, wooden wares, paper, brass wares, knots, fans, musical instruments, iron wares and embroidery are practiced and maybe demonstrated first hand.
Guests will be transported to a local shopping center after they tour a Korean Folk Village.
You will be dropped-off at the City Hall.
Inclusions for Small-Group Korean Folk Village Tour Including Confucinism Village
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Korean Folk Village Tour Including Confucinism Village
- Hotel drop-off
- Guide tip
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.