Our afternoon tour starts off with a one hour drive to Yongin Gyeonggi and a Korean Folk Village.
Set in a nature preserve occupying approximately 243 acres, guests can experience the natural atmosphere with over 260 traditional Korean houses designed in the style of the late Joseon Dynasty, including various household goods from different regions. All these features have been relocated and restored to provide visitors with a deep understanding and appreciation of Korean food, clothing, and housing from their past. About twenty workshops offer guests an opportunity to witness the creation of various handicrafts. Demonstrations in pottery, basket weaving, winnows, bamboo wares, wooden wares, paper, brass wares, knots, fans, musical instruments, iron wares and embroidery are practiced and maybe demonstrated first hand.
Guests will be transported to a local shopping center after they tour a Korean Folk Village.
You will be dropped-off at the City Hall.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
1pm Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Transfer from central downtowon in Seoul (Myeongdong, Jongro, Dongdaemun)
Return Details :
Drop off city hall (Near Myeongdong downtown)
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewOur Korean Folk Village is one hour drive away from Seoul. Guests visit here will offer a great opportunity to explore the Korean traditional lifestyle. Included in the visit is a performance of rural Koreans dancing, a mock Korean wedding ceremony and a horse riding show. Visitors can experience the natural atmosphere with over 260 traditional houses reminiscent of the late Joseon Dynasty, including various household goods from different regions.
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel drop-off
- Guide tip
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Korean DMZ Tour including the War Memorial of Korea
- Full Day Essential Seoul Tour
- Korean Demilitarized Zone and N Seoul Tower Private Tour
- Seoul City Sightseeing Tour Including Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower and Namsangol Hanok Village
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour
- Korean Palace and Market Tour in Seoul Including Insadong and Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Best of Seoul Tour in the Morning
- Seoul History and Culture Small-Group Tour