Small-Group Kornati National Park Full-Day Excursion From Pakostane - ZadarWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a small-group tour, up to 10 persons, completely customized to the guests' needs with a few stops. Discover the famous Kornati National Park on a Dalmatian traditional wooden boat with a professional skipper and tour guide. Experience a lifetime of memories in an unforgettable full-day excursion.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDepart from the port in the center of Pakostane in the morning.
On the way to Kornati's you will pass by the south-eastern side of Pasman island while looking for dolphins. The first 30 minute swimming break will be on the western side of Zut island before you enter into Nature Park Telascica. About 11:30am you will enter into National Park Kornati to visit its most attractive western part. You will see the old lighthouse of Sestrica island, and depending on the weather conditions, the famous cliff Face of Poseidon before. The next 1.5 hour stop is at island Kornat for lunch and a swimming break. After that stop you will sail around Mana island to see longest and one of most beautiful cliffs in the Park, as well as ruins from Roman times. The next attractions of Kornat island are the monastery of Templars Tureta and the church, Our Lady of Tarac. The last refreshing break for snorkeling into the crystal clear sea is in one of the beautiful bays of the Park.
The arrival in Pakostane will be around 7pm.
Inclusions for Small-Group Kornati National Park Full-Day Excursion From Pakostane
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Kornati National Park Full-Day Excursion From Pakostane
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 13 years, maximum age is 60 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.