Small-Group Latvian Food Experience At Riga Central Market
OverviewExperience Riga and Latvia for real by enjoying a memorable food tasting experience in one of the largest and most beautiful European markets. During this 2-hours small-group tour, you will taste authentic Latvian products and discover some traditional flavors, as well as learn more about the history of the market. Join this tour and you will be warmly welcomed!
- Led by a local guide
- Free snacks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Discover authentic Riga and enjoy a tasty tour of the market situated in the buildings that once were used as Zeppelin hangars. Together with a friendly and entertaining local guide, you will visit all hangars which now are used for different product groups, and hear stories that will give you insight into Latvian traditions and culture.
You will learn more about the local cuisine and taste healthy, colorful and diverse Latvian goods. Smoked meat, cheese with caraway seeds, hemp butter, herring salad, wild berries or birch sap - these are only a few examples of authentic and mouth-watering foods that you might try. You will also get insights into the market history, as well as insiders tips for where to eat and drink while you stay in Riga.
This is a small group tour that is available every day at 2pm (local time).
Inclusions for Small-Group Latvian Food Experience At Riga Central Market
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Small-Group Latvian Food Experience At Riga Central Market
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional food and drinks (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Suitable for all weather conditions (covered market)
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.