Small-Group Lavender Tour Of Luberon Villages, Lourmarin, Roussillon And Sault From Aix-en-Provence
OverviewDiscover the main lavender spot of Provence along the lavender road during this small group full-day tour in Sault, capital of lavender and the famous hilltop villages of Luberon, Roussillon and Lourmarin.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Seasonal Offer
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourDiscover Lourmarin, a charming Provencal village famous for its 18th century castle and the bestseller of Peter Mayle "A year in Provence".
Drive along the national park of Luberon listed by Unesco and the lavender road to reach the hilltop ochre village of Roussillon, called the small "Provencal colorado". Free time at leisure to have lunch, walk around the village or walk along the ochre path during a 35 minute walk.
Next stop in Sault, capital of lavender and many photo stop on the way to enjoy free time in the fields for photo sessions.
The last place is the plateau des clapardes, famous for their lavender fields, on the way back.
Inclusions for Small-Group Lavender Tour Of Luberon Villages, Lourmarin, Roussillon And Sault From Aix-en-Provence
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Lavender Tour Of Luberon Villages, Lourmarin, Roussillon And Sault From Aix-en-Provence
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour in villages
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day afternoon lavender tour in Valensole from Aix-en-Provence
- Half-Day private Lavender Tour in Valensole from Aix-en-Provence
- Provence Lavender Fields Tour from Aix-en-Provence
- Small group Provence Wine Tour with Tastings from Aix en Provence
- Small-group Wine tour to Marseille and AOP Cassis & Bandol from Aix en Provence
- Half-Day Small-Group Wine Tour in Coteaux de Provence from Aix en Provence
- Half-day Private Tour to Avignon from Aix en Provence