Small-Group Le Marais Art Walking Tour And Skip-the-Line Picasso Museum Ticket - Paris
OverviewExplore Paris' Le Marais district on a 1.5-hour guided tour and enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Muse Picasso. Wandering the cobbled streets of the artsy Le Marais neighborhood with your guide, learn about the many famous painters who have lived and worked here and gain insight into the modern-day local art scene. Then enjoy skip-the-line access to the Muse Picasso to admire Picasso's masterpieces and personal art collections at your leisure. Your tour size is limited to 12 to ensure a more personalized experience.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide outside the Centre Pompidou in the heart of Paris' Le Marais district. Criss-crossed by ancient cobblestone streets and packed full of terraced cafs, stylish boutiques and trendy art galleries, Le Marais is one of the most intriguing, buzzing and fashionable corners of Paris.
Historically Paris' Jewish and gay neighborhood, Le Marais today is a center for the city's art culture. Listen as your guide talks of the many legendary artists who have drawn inspiration from this vibrant area. Pass by several art galleries some established, others up-and-coming and uncover some of the secrets of artists and dealers working here today.
After 1.5 hours exploring the neighborhood, arrive at the famous and recently reopened after a 5-year renovation Muse Picasso (Picasso Museum). Beat the entrance queues with your skip-the-line ticket and head straight inside for a self-guided tour. The guided part of your tour concludes upon arrival, but your guide will explain the museum's layout and share tips on how to make the most of your time inside before leaving you to explore the galleries at your leisure.
Admire celebrated works by Picasso including nearly 300 paintings from his early Blue Period to the notorious nudes, matadors and musicians that defined his later oeuvres. Gaze upon pieces such as Femme Assise aux Bras Croiss (1937) and the Les Baigneurs: la Plongeuse (1956) sculpture. Also on display is Picassos personal collection of works from his friends and contemporaries such as Matisse, Miro and Braque, as well as the masters he admired, including Czanne and Degas.
Inclusions for Small-Group Le Marais Art Walking Tour And Skip-the-Line Picasso Museum Ticket
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-line entry to the Muse Picasso
Exclusions for Small-Group Le Marais Art Walking Tour And Skip-the-Line Picasso Museum Ticket
- Guided tour of museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The museum part of the tour is unguided; you are free to explore at your leisure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music
- Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer to the Lido de Paris
- Seine River Dinner Cruise with 'La Marina de Paris' and Moulin Rouge Show