Take a 2.5 hour small group tour of the Louvre and let your expert guide lead you to the most important and iconic artworks in the worlds largest museum. See the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and much more. Groups of 6 people or fewer allow for an intimate and relaxed visit, ensuring you dont miss any of the dazzling treasures housed in this incredible museum.
- Skip the line
- Small-group tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
The Louvre is a must-see museum, housing some of the world’s greatest masterpieces. But don’t waste your precious vacation time standing in the long lines that form here every day, only to get lost in the endless corridors and over 400 rooms of this huge building. The Louvre can seem overwhelming to visitors, but visit with a passionate, fully accredited guide and it will become one of the highlights of your visit to Paris.
The Louvre was once a Royal palace; it has over 9 miles of corridors! Your guide however, knows every corner of this awe-inspiring building, and will show you not only some of the most famous artworks in the world, but also other hidden gems that could so easily be missed. Discover royal crowns set with glittering diamonds, 4000 year old Egyptian antiquities, mysterious statues sculpted by Michelangelo, breathtaking paintings such as Liberty leading the people and the Coronation of Napoleon, and the lavishly decorated and furnished apartments of Napoleon III.
Learn also about the glorious past of the Louvre and the kings and queens who lived there. From the medieval foundations of the first Louvre palace to the magnificent Apollo Gallery built for Louis XIV, the Sun King, your tour will take you in the footsteps of history. And of course the most famous painting in the world – Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa - awaits you. But don’t just see her like everyone else; let your guide tell you all her secrets!After your tour ends you are free to stay as long as you like in the museum and explore further if you wish.
Inclusions for Small-Group Louvre Museum Tour
- Small group 2.5 hour fully guided tour of the Louvre museum with an accredited local guide
- Skip-the-line entry tickets avoids the long lines
- See world famous works such as the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace
- Small groups of 6 people or fewer
- Continue exploring the museum at your leisure if you wish after your tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Louvre Museum Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Increased security measures may affect lines as these are unskippable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket With Host
- Skip The Line: Louvre Museum Audio Tour
- Skip The Line: Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower And Ile De La Cite Half-Day Walking Tour
- Seine River Cruise And Paris Canals Tour
- Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tour By Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry To Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour And Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Paris Jewish History 2 Hour Private Guided Walking Tour