Small-Group Luxury Sydney Whale Watching Cruise
OverviewEnjoy a luxury whale watching cruise with no more the 10 passengers on board. Cruise through Sydney Heads and into the Pacific Ocean in search of humpback and southern right whales as that migrate along the Sydney coast from May to November. Seeing these whales frolicking and swimming in the ocean is an awe-inspiring treat that you will remember forever! This small-group cruise will ensure a more personal experience and fantastic viewing opportunities. A barbecue buffet lunch and beverages are included.
- All-inclusive tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMake your way to Campbell's Cove to board your whale watching boat and meet your friendly crew. Cruise across Sydney Harbour, thorugh Sydney Heads and into the Pacific Ocean in search of humpback and southern right whales.
Marvel at these incredible creatures frolicking and swimming in the tranquil waters of the Pacific Ocean. The southern hemisphere humpback migration is estimated to be approximately 16,000 whales this year, with an average increase of 11% per year, quite amazing considering these magnificent creatures were nearly hunted to the point of extinction 40 years ago.
Your 4-hour whale watching cruise departs from Campbell's Cove. Informative commentary is provided on the whales, their migration patterns and behaviour including a number of interesting facts and statistics. A buffet barbecue lunch is served on-board and drinks from the opern bar are included.
The vessel MV Ocean Blue is capable of carrying 16 pax with the number limited to 10 pax on whale watching tours to ensure everyone has a good vantage point. The comfortable vessel has multiple outside viewing areas, indoor lounge area and licensed bar for beverages.
Inclusions for Small-Group Luxury Sydney Whale Watching Cruise
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Exclusions for Small-Group Luxury Sydney Whale Watching Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Rocks Walking Tour: the Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks
- 20-Minute Sydney Harbour and Coastal Shared Helicopter Tour
- Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Day Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Sydney Olympic Park, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park, Wentworth Falls, and Leura Cascades