Small Group Malaga Tapas And Picasso Museum From Costa Del Sol
OverviewTake a trip to the beautiful city of Malaga, Picassos hometown. Come join us and experience an unforgettable day in the city with the highest quality of life in Spain. This 5 or 8 hours day tour, depending on the preferred pickup point, will take you to enjoy aboard of a Premium luxury coach of a sightseeing of the main tourist points of Malaga. Also, a walking tour through the city center, accompanied always with an expert bilingual guide. Afterwards, visit the Picasso museum and get ready to know the best Spanish wines and gastronomy visiting two famous and typical Spanish "Bodegas". All groups include at a maximum 20 people to provide a more personal experience.
Know More about this tourMeet your local guide in Costa del Sol and relax in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan on the drive to Malaga, a must-visit city in Andalucia.
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picassos hometown which still retains its historic and cultural roots intact. Come join us and experience an unforgettable day in the city with the highest quality of life in Spain, according to the Eurobarometer 2016. The geographical location and weather of this wonderful city have made it one of the most visited places in Spain, known as the capital of the Costa del Sol.
You will enjoy a full sightseeing tour of the main tourist points of the city in one of our exclusive PREMIUM minibus: Alameda Principal, Parque de la Alameda, the City Council, the Tres Gracias Fountain, the Bullring, Paseo de Reding and Gibralfaro Castle, from where you will enjoy wonderful views of Malagas bay and its new and open to the city port.
Always accompanied by our expert guide, you will start the walking tour to discover the best sites in this beautiful city. Enjoy a visit of the Alcazaba and the Roman Theatre (remnants of ancient civilizations), the Jewish quarter and the surroundings of the Cathedral, known as la Manquita. Afterwards, we will continue our visit along Calle Larios, the most important street in town and then we will go to the Atarazanas market, faithful reflection of Malagas gastronomy and popular culture. Later, we will continue our tour of the artistic Malaga by visiting the Picasso museum to know the most personal creations of the most popular citizen of Malaga.
After this intense visit, we will take a break to enjoy one typical tapa and a glass of Malaga wine in the renowned Bodega El Pimpi, a must-see and meeting point for national and international celebrities as well as for local and foreign visitors.
The gourmet restaurant, Los Patios de Beatas, will offer you some typical Malaga dishes transformed into the best cuisine in town that will surprise the most refined palate and will be paired with a selection of local wines.
The menu included:
Bodegas El Pimpi:
- Sweet Malaga wine or soft-drink (only one per person)
- A small sandwich called pitufo de pringá: spread made with mixed meats confit
Bodegas Los patios de Beatas:
- Starter: Salmon in gin sauce or black cod (to be confirmed)
- Main course: loin of Iberian pork
- 2 glasses of wine (to be chosen) although we recommend white wine for fish and red wine for meat
- Local wines, beer or soft-drinks
Inclusions for Small Group Malaga Tapas And Picasso Museum From Costa Del Sol
- Luxury air conditioned motor-coach.
- Bilingual guide.
- Skip-the-Line entrance ticket to Picasso museum.
- Sightseeing tour of the main tourist points of the city.
- Guided walking tour of the historic center.
- Drinks and tapas in typical places.
Exclusions for Small Group Malaga Tapas And Picasso Museum From Costa Del Sol
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note that this tour can have multiple stop pickups.
There is a central pickup point assigned for each city on the voucher, however, can be possible to be picked up from another location city center hotel if you contact in advance with the staff (at least 48 hours in advance). More information such as office contact will be detailed on the voucher.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.