Small-Group Marseille Panoramic Tour From Aix-en-Provence - Aix-en-provenceWrite a Review
Enjoy a half-day tour to discover Marseille from Aix-en-Provence.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourEnjoy this half-day tour to discover all the secrets of Marseille.
The excursion will start with the discovery of the Old Port from where you will be able to admire the small private boats as well as a very original and uncommon monument called the Ombrière located at the end of the Canebière Avenue.
Admire the architecture of the MUCEM, the Museum des Civilisations de l'Europe et de la Méditerranée (entrance tickets not included).
Continue on to what is called the Nouveau Marseille with the Joliette district. It used to be a docking area for the commercial port of the city but now it has been transformed into a very cosmopolitan area where you can find lots of restaurants, bars and chic boutiques.
Then it will be time to drive along the Corniche to reach the very well-known Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica. This Byzantine-styled Basilica designed by Esperandieu offers a stunning 360° panoramic view over the Phocean city and the Frioul Islands.
Drive back to Aix-en-Provence.
Inclusions for Small-Group Marseille Panoramic Tour From Aix-en-Provence
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Marseille Panoramic Tour From Aix-en-Provence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Full-Day Small Group Provence Discovery Tour To Baux-de-Provence, Saint-Remy De Provence, Gordes, Roussillon And Lourmarin
- Small-Group Day Tour Of Cassis And Bandol From Aix-en-Provence
- Romantic And Fun Photoshoot
- Cotes De Provence Wine Tour From Aix-en-Provence
- Avignon And Chateauneuf Du Pape Wineries Small Group Tour From Aix En Provence
- Small-Group Avignon And Pont-du-Gard Day Trip With Wine Tasting
- Cassis Half-Day Trip From Aix-en-Provence
- Luberon Villages Day Trip From Aix-en-Provence
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Tour Of Aix-en-Provence