Small-Group Marseille Walking Tour Including A Glass Of WineWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a guided walking tour of Marseille in le Panier "old town" and MUCEM "new town" in a small-group. Walk along the old port, discover the Old Charity and cathedral La Major. Learn with your guide about the history, architecture, and culture of Marseille. Observe the Fort Saint Nicolas and Fort Saint Jean. Admire the MUCEM Museum and enjoy a glass of wine at the MUCEM terrasse where you will get a great view over Marseille. The city will have no more secrets for you.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your English-speaking guide in front of Marseille town hall in the morning.
This walking guided tour will allow you to discover one of the oldest district of the Phocean City. You will have the opportunity to walk along the Old Port from where you will understand better why Marseille was a strategic place for the Greeks to build a city.
You will see the Old Charity, a former hospital providing for the poorest people. You will walk in front of the Cathedral La Major, which will for sure surprise you with its uncommon Byzantine architecture designed by Esperandieu.
Let's not forget the MUCEM which contrasts with the old architecture of the rest of the district. The Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations offers numerous permanent or temporary exhibitions (entrance tickets are not included).
Admire both Fort St Jean and Fort St Nicolas which stood proudly at the entrance of the Old Port.
Enjoy a glass of wine (included) on the terrace of the MUCEM offering a beautiful view on the Mediterranean sea.
Inclusions for Small-Group Marseille Walking Tour Including A Glass Of Wine
- Glass of wine
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Marseille Walking Tour Including A Glass Of Wine
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
You might also like
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Full-Day Tour In Aix En Provence - Winery And Cassis
- Arles, Les Baux And Saint Remy De Provence From Marseille
- Aix En Provence Tour From Marseille
- Electric Bike Tour To The Calanques From Marseille
- Small-Group Provence Discovery Tour To Baux-de-Provence, Saint-Remy-de-Provence, Gordes, Roussillon And Lourmarin From Marseille
- Full-Day Snorkeling And Guided Dive In The Calanques National Park From Marseille
- Easy Calanques Electric Bike Tour From Marseille
- Sormiou Calanques National Park Electric Bike Tour From Marseille
- Marseille Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Small-Group 3-Hour Scuba Diving Trip In The Calanques National Park From Marseille