OverviewDeparting Tel Aviv, our journey takes us through the Judean Hills and on to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on planet Earth. Along the way we pass the Qumran caves, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found. We take the cable car up to Massada and learn the heroic story of the Jewish fighters. We visit the remains of the ancient fortress built by King Herod . Next we stop to enjoy a relaxing float in the Dead Sea, believe to have therapeutic effects.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour day begins with an early morning pickup from your Tel Aviv hotel.
Departing Tel Aviv, your journey takes you through the Judean Hills and on to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth. Stop to visit a Dead Sea cosmetics shop to browse products made from Dead Sea minerals, before continuing the journey south along the shores of the salt lake to Masada.
Ascend by cable car and visit the impressive mountaintop fortress that was once home to King Herod. See the remains of the wall, palaces, and synagogue and hear the heroic story of of the Zealots who managed to fend off the Roman army before committing mass suicide.
After your historical trip to the fortress, descend by cable car and drive to one of shores of the Dead Sea for the opportunity to float in its mineral-rich water, which many believe contains therapeutic qualities. Enjoy a natural mud bath and the sensation of floating on water.
Feeling youthful again, return to to Tel Aviv and conclude your tour with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: The trip does not include a visit to Qumran.
Inclusions for Small Group Massada And Dead Sea From Tel Aviv
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bilingual, professional guide
Exclusions for Small Group Massada And Dead Sea From Tel Aviv
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Petra Day Trip From Tel Aviv - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Northern Israel Wine Tour From Tel Aviv
- Bethlehem And Jericho From Tel Aviv
- Private Tour: Caesarea Haifa Akko And Mediterranean Coast Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Negev Desert Private Day Tour From Tel Aviv : Beersheba Sde Boker And Mitzpe Ramon
- Private Tour: Masada And Dead Sea Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Half Day Private Walking Tour Of Jaffa
- 6-Day Tour Of Christian Israel
- Galilee Christian Tour
- Golan Heights Day Trip From Tel Aviv