Small-Group Medoc Wine Tasting And Chateaux Tour From Bordeaux
OverviewEnjoy a morning discovering the Medoc region. Pass by mythical appellations where the majority of Bordeaux’s famous wines are produced. If you like the Cabernet grape, you will love the powerful and full bodied wines of this region!
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 9:45am in the center of Bordeaux and drive to the Medoc wine region. Listen to explanations about the Bordeaux wines during the journey to the chateaux.
Around 10:30am, arrive at a prestigious Classified Growth estate of 1855. Walk around the vineyards and cellars, learn about the estates wine-making process, and finish with wine tastings.
Afterward, discover a charming family run estate of the region. Learn about their traditional way of making wine and savor their blends alongside some fresh bread and French cheeses.
Your tour will conclude with drop-off back in Bordeaux.
Inclusions for Small-Group Medoc Wine Tasting And Chateaux Tour From Bordeaux
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Medoc Wine Tasting And Chateaux Tour From Bordeaux
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide : French and English
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Medoc 1855 Classification Premium Wine Tasting Day Trip
- Garonne River Cruise Including Lunch from Bordeaux
- Bordeaux City Sights Walking Tour
- Self-Guided Bordeaux City Sightseeing Tour in an Electric Vehicle with La Cit du Vin Museum Entry Ticket
- Small group Saint-Emilion Food and Wine Tour with Tasting from Bordeaux
- Arcachon Half-Day Trip from Bordeaux Including Pyla Dune and Oyster Tasting