OverviewExperience this tour with a small-group of no more than 15 people. You will start your tour by visiting the Ming Tomb, then head to the amazing Great Wall of China at the Mutianyu section, climb the impressive watchtowers which have been there for over 700 years old. Visit a silk museum before heading back to Beijing.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up between 7:30am to 8:00am at your hotel lobby in Beijing. Your hotel must be located within the second ring road of Beijing downtown area. From there, your guide will transfer you, in an air-conditioned vehicle, to the impressive Ming Tomb. Spend time admiring the tomb, the Ming tombs are a collection of mausoleums built by the emperors of the Ming dynasty of China.
Then, heading to lunch at a local restaurant. While you are there, experience the ancient Jade culture, as the Jade was the symbol for ancient Chinese people civilization.
After lunch, you will go visit the Mutianyu Great Wall with your guide. Take advantage of the incredible views of the Wall crossing through the quiet and beautiful village area. Proceed to the top of the mountain by a round-way cable car to get an better view of the sights(at your own expense).
Afterwards, pay a short visit to Chinese traditional Tea Ceremony. Your tour will end by dropping you off at your centrally located hotel in Beijing.
Inclusions for Small-Group Ming Tomb, Mutianyu Great Wall Tour With Silk Museum Visit From Beijing
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Ming Tomb, Mutianyu Great Wall Tour With Silk Museum Visit From Beijing
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Mutianyu cable car charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you just for in case
Please provide all of people's date of birth, full passport names and passport numbers, we need these information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets of tourism attractions for you, and these information must be 100% match with your passports on tour day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.