Explore the glamorous city of Monaco and see its top attractions illuminated against the night sky on a 5-hour night tour. Drive along the spectacular Basse Corniche road and stop at the Vista Palace Hotel in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin for magnificent views of sparkling Monaco. Back in Monaco, you'll see the Prince's Palace and the Monaco Cathedral, admire the illuminated Old Town (Monaco-Ville), and cruise around Casino Square in Monte Carlo. Before your night tour ends, you'll have free time to discover Monaco's vibrant nightlife at your leisure âÂÂ visit the Grand Casino or enjoy dinner in a local restaurant if you wish.
Numbers are limited to a maximum of eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring a more intimate experience.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Monaco hotel, your five-hour Monaco night tour begins as you head east along the Basse Corniche, a coastal road that offers panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea. As the sun sets, pass the picturesque medieval village of Eze before arriving at the Vista Palace Hotel, a unique hilltop hotel in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, where you'll enjoy breathtaking views of the French Riviera (Côte d'Azur) and catch a glimpse of Monaco's sparkling skyline.
Continue back into the heart of Monaco, where you’ll see the Prince's Palace, which has been the home of the Grimaldi family since the 13th century. Discover the enchanting alleyways and places of Monaco’s Old Town (Monaco-Ville), and see the Monaco Cathedral (sometimes referred to as St Nicholas Cathedral) illuminated against the night sky.
Drive on to the famous Casino Square in Monte Carlo, home to beautiful gardens and impressive hotels such as the Hermitage and the Hotel de Paris. Enjoy free time to see what Monaco's nightlife has to offer: take a stroll to discover the lights of Monte Carlo, try your luck in Monte Carlo's Grand Casino, or have dinner in one of the exquisite local restaurants (own expense).
Your magical night tour ends with another scenic drive on the Basse Corniche, this time under the night sky. Pass more of the French Riviera’s illuminated seaside sights before you are returned to your Monaco hotel.
Inclusions for Small-Group Monaco Night Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan (8 seater)
Exclusions for Small-Group Monaco Night Tour
- Admission to Grand Casino (approx. 10 euros)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To enter the Grand Casino you must be at least 18 years and have your passport with you
Dress code in the Grand Casino is smart casual: No sandals, sneakers, flip-flops, jerseys, denim or shorts
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.