Small-Group Monkey Island Day Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewExplore the lush jungles, exotic wildlife, and colorful scenery of Can Gio National Park on this 9-hour tour. Embark on a journey though a natural sanctuary with the chance to play with monkey and visit a crocodile farm. Cruise though the jungle on a speed boat, as well as tour a Vietnam Base and Can Gio Market.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourBright and early, depart for Can Gio in your air-conditioned van to ensure a comfortable 37-mile drive out of Ho Chi Minh. Upon your arrival, make your first stop at "Money United," for the opportunity to see and play with the multitude of long-tailed monkeys. Then, head to crocodile farm to get up close to these prehistoric creatures. As you continue to wander through the Mangrove Forest, keep your eye out of other wildlife among the lush greenery and calm water.Next, hop on board your speed boat for an exhilarating ride through the jungle. As you speed through the waterways, appreciate the untouched scenery of Can Gio National Park.
Following your boat ride, visit the Vietnam War Base while tuning into your expert guide's historical insights.Stop at a popular lunch destination among locals, Phuong Nam Restaurant, to savor an authentic Vietnamese meal and listen to Southern folk music. Following lunch, feel free to spend some time relaxing by the swimming pool or partaking in additional activities before going to Can Gio Market. Here, you can practice your bargaining skills among the craft, food, and textile vendors. Finally, wind down the day with a convenient ride back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
Inclusions for Small-Group Monkey Island Day Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Small-Group Monkey Island Day Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.