Small-Group Mostar And Blagaj Full-Day Tour From Sarajevo
OverviewJoin your professional, local guide for this amazing, UNESCO based trip and get to see Herzegovina region attractions. Tour starts from Sarajevo and is approximately 11-hours of your day. Mostar town and the whole of Herzegovina region are a must see and taste by anyone ever coming to the area of Balkans. That is why such tour has been designed, for you to see such highlights. Which included, Konjic Old Bridge - Jablanica destroyed bridge WW2 - Blagaj Tekke - Source of River Buna - Mostar Old Bridge - Kujundziluk Old Bazaar - Hamam - Koski Mehmed-pasha Mosque.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourFirst stop of the day is short visit to old part of Konjic town.As Bosnia was the scene of some of the fiercest battles between the Yugoslav Partisans as well as the Axis Powers during WW2, the next stop on the way is in Jablanica.It's a small village famous about its bridge and the Battle of Neretva where the Partisans managed to win a very unlikely battle. Nowadays, destroyed bridge still remains us as a symbol of wartime sacrifice and difficulties.
Next destination is Blagaj - a haven of peace and natural harmony. The Blagaj Tekke, or the Dervish Monastery, was built around 1520. The Blagaj Tekke is situated by the spring of the river Buna, surrounded by beautiful mountains. In the silence of the Dervish house's garden, cooled by the freshness of the wonderful river with the most spectacular view, you will understand why Blagaj was the focus of interest of historical personalities, Roman nobility, Ottoman viziers and kadis, Austro-Hungarian officers and many travelers searching for the freshness of the water, warmth of sun and blue skies.
In the end, it's time for Mostar experience - one of the most important pearl of Bosnia&Herzegovinia. A city of stone on stone, historical, political, scientific and cultural center of Herzegovina lies at the foot of the slopes of Velez Mountain, in the Neretva River valley.
Herzegovina trip will ride and walk you through fascinating landscapes, interesting villages and cities, historical museums. You will go back in history and learn about Ottoman Empire, WW2, Tito's Yugoslavia, taste delicious Bosnian food and enjoy tradition. The day you will never forget!
Inclusions for Small-Group Mostar And Blagaj Full-Day Tour From Sarajevo
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small-Group Mostar And Blagaj Full-Day Tour From Sarajevo
- Entrance fees (Max. $2.00)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dark Times of Sarajevo Tour
- Private BBQ City Tour
- Lukomir Highland Village Tour and Hike from Sarajevo
- Sutjeska National Park Hike Tour from Sarajevo
- Visegrad Andricgrad Sargan Mecavnik two day tour
- Hydrospeed tour on the Neretva river
- Mountain biking tour from Blidinje nature park to Ramsko lake
- Mountain biking tour from Boracko lake Ruiste Potoci to Mostar