Small Group Mumbai Food Tour
OverviewJoin your guide on this 3-hour food tour of the best specialty food shops, ethnic eateries, and local restaurants to get a glimpse into the history, culture and architecture of Mumbai. Try Pav Bhaji, Bhel Puri, Chicken Tandoori, Seekh Kabab and Ice Cream from the best eateries that Mumbai has to offer.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Hotel pickup included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Join this informative, delicious, and most importantly, fun food tour with your English speaking guide, who meets you at your place of stay in Mumbai at 4pm. A guided tour will help you discover the authentic eateries in the city, which on your own, may not be possible. The gastronomic adventure will tickle your taste buds and indulge you in delectable food from the best speciality shops, ethnic eateries and local restaurants. Get a taste of the unique Indian cuisines as you discover the history and culture of the city along the way.
A stop at Chowpatty beach will treat you to some of the signature dishes of Mumbai like - Pav Bhaji, Sev Puri and Bhel Puri. A street food or Chaat by category, this remains the all-time favourite of Mumbaikars as well as the new faces of the city. The tangy and spicy dishes loaded with diced potatoes, onions, chutneys and varied toppings leave you craving for more. Non-vegetarian lovers can try the chicken tandoori or seekh kabab. Kulfi and falooda for cold desserts taste heavenly from the street vendors.
This journey will give you a glimpse of the street food varieties, though the list of finger-licking delicacies has endless choices in Mumbai.
Inclusions for Small Group Mumbai Food Tour
- Hotel pickup
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- English-speaking local guide
Exclusions for Small Group Mumbai Food Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional servings ordered by guests
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 15 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Slum and Bollywood Tour Including Lunch
- Mumbai Private Tour: Half Day Bollywood Studio Tour
- Private Overnight-Tour of Mumbai Including Gateway of India and Dhobi Ghat
- Private Tour: Malabar Hill, Mani Bhavan and Dhobi Ghat in Mumbai
- Private Mumbai by Night Tour Including Dinner
- Private Arrival Transfer from Mumbai Airport to Hotel Including VIP Assistance