Small-Group Niagara Falls Walking Food TourWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a 3.5 hour walking food and history tour in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. During the summer, the tour departs in the afternoon and allows you to explore the unique culinary specialties that Niagara has to offer. This small-group tour include stops at 4-6 culinary partners tasting the contemporary take on the foods that Canadians love.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small-group tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
Everyone knows Niagara for the Falls, now it’s time to experience it for the food! The Falls may be the most important part of Niagara’s history but food plays a significant role in shaping Niagara’s culture. After meeting your guide at 1:30pm in central Niagara Falls, your tour will begin and you can celebrate the history along with its local food!
On this small-group walking tour, you will take a culinary journey that embraces Canadian food. Enjoy a taste of Europe alongside a more contemporary take on the foods that Canadians love! A stop at an off the beaten track family owned Italian restaurant or perhaps a bit of gelato to cool you down.
This is not a bus tour, it is a walking tour. It gives you the freedom to stop to see that new bloom or just say hello to one of the local restaurant owners who is waiting to greet you. Explore Niagara Parks with a licensed local guide for unique horticultural and architectural views of the Falls.
You will remember the stories of daredevils, incredible food, wonderful people and learn a few local secrets along the way.
Inclusions for Small-Group Niagara Falls Walking Food Tour
- Food tasting
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Niagara Falls Walking Food Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.