Small-Group Night City Tour: San Cristobal Hill And Dinner Show - Santiago
OverviewEnjoy the nighttime views of Santiago from on-high, among the most principal viewpoints of the city, including San Cristobal Hill. Enjoy traditional Chilean cuisine in one of the most important and innovative culinary centers of the city, with folklore show included. This 4-hour tour is the perfect end to a busy day on the town or for those that just want to take advantage of the exquisite nightlight views that the highest points in the city have to offer.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart the evening with a pickup from your hotel in an air-conditioned van to climb to the top of San Cristobal Hill. The hill is, without a doubt, the most beautiful view over the city and quite possibly the highest lookout point.
The tour will continue toward the civic center in Santiago, where you will be able to enjoy a panoramic view of La Moneda Palace, Plaza de la Constitucin, the municipal theater and Mercado Central (Central Market).
Afterward, head among the rivers to the upper town, the culinary center, recognized by its high quality restaurants. In one of such restaurant you will have dinner where you may choose from among different alternatives of food while you enjoy a show of a typical Chilean dance, called the cueca plus other typical dances from different parts of Chile. The tour may end at this point, or you may be taken back to your accommodations after dinner if you choose this option at the time of booking.
Inclusions for Small-Group Night City Tour: San Cristobal Hill And Dinner Show
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off (if option selected)
- Small-group tour (max 8 people per vehicle)
- Tour only in your language
- Local taxes
- 4-course dinner
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Night City Tour: San Cristobal Hill And Dinner Show
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 15 people per booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Valparaiso - Valparaiso tour from Santiago Half day tour for people embarking in Valparaiso
- El Pintor: Four-thousander Day Challenge
- Yeso damn & Colina Hotsprings- Cajon del Maipo
- Hiking Tour to the Mine at La Campana from Valparaiso
- Full-Day Trip to Valle Colina Hot Spring from Santiago
- ANDES JEEP TOUR
- Adrenaline Day Maipo Canyon Chile
- Snow Day Trip to Colorado Ski Center from Santiago