OverviewDiscover the landing sites : Point du Hoc, Colleville s/mer American Cemetery, Omaha Beach, Arromanches and the Mulberry's Bridges before heading to Caen for a last stop to visit the Peace Memorial before returning to Paris...
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourAfter departing Paris in the early morning by minibus, travel to the French region of Normandy for your D-Day landing beaches tour.
Stop at Pointe du Hoc, 90-foot (27-meter) cliffs where 225 rangers landed on the morning of June 6, 1944, and then continue to Colleville-sur-Mer to visit the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial, which overlooks Omaha Beach and is home to more than 9,000 white crosses perfectly aligned on 170 acres. A chapel and memorial add the finishing touches to this moving site that allows visitors to reflect on the price of war.
Then visit other WWII locations such as Arromanches and the vestiges of the artificial Mulberry harbor, Longues-sur-Mer, and the German artillery battery, which gave the Allied troops a lot of pushback on the morning of June 6th. This is the only coastal battery to have kept its guns, giving a picture of what an Atlantic wall gun emplacement was like.
Before leaving Normandy, make a last stop at the Caen Peace Memorial, a place for reflecting on war in general and what WWII meant, and still means, to the people of France and around the world.
Inclusions for Small Group Normandy D-Day Battlefields And Landing Beaches Day Trip From Paris
- Admission ticket to Caen Peace Memorial
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Exclusions for Small Group Normandy D-Day Battlefields And Landing Beaches Day Trip From Paris
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected when booking)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Important: Make sure that you are eligible for hotel pickup prior to reserving the tour with the pickup option; pickup and drop-off are only available if your hotel is within the Paris city limit, postal code 75 (except: 75010, 75011, 75012, 75013, 75018, 75019, and 75020, where there is no drop-off)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.