Small Group One Day Downtown Xi'an Tour Including Lunch - XianWrite a Review
OverviewThis is a one day downtown Xi'an tour covering highlights of the historical city. The highlight you will visit include Imperial Paradise Palace, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and Ancient City Wall with bonus visit to the Bell and Drum Towers. All of the attraction in downtown area are in close proximity and very convenient for you to visit a day.
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at designated meeting place at 8:30am and set off for a day of sightseeing in downtown Xi'an a 9am. Your tour will start by visiting Imperial Paradise Palace followed by Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Ancient City Wall with bonus visit to the Bell and Drum Towers. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to the departure point.
Imperial Paradise Palace:
Originated in the period of Qin (221BC to 206 BC) and Han (206 BC to 220 AD) dynasties, the paradise palace has seen its heyday in Tang Dynasty (618 AD to 907 AD). Tang emperors lead hundreds of officials and concubines to the palace indulging in food and wine as well as mingling with peasants.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda:
A symbol of the old-line Xi'an, Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a well-preserved ancient religious structure and a holy place for Buddhists. Originally built in 652 AD during the reign of Emperor Gaozong of Tang Dynasty, it functioned as a vault for Buddhist scriptures brought back from India by the hierarchic monk, Xuanzang.
Ancient City wall:
The Ancient City Wall was initiallyÂ built in Tang Dynasty (618 AD to 707 AD) and was rebuilt in Ming Dynasty (1368 AD to 1644 AD) by first Ming emperor, Zhu Yuanzhang. It is the most complete city wall survived in China as well as being one of the largest ancient military defensive system in the world.
Bell tower and drum tower:
Bell tower and drum tower were built dating back to 600 years ago, which were built for alarm for people from waking up in the morning and working off in the evening, thus known as morning bell and evening drum reminder.
Moslem corner is a Moslem and local food street . During the visit time,you can feel the local Moslem people's life style and enjoy the local Â food such as Chinese hamburger, fried and steamed buns, lamp soup with pieces of hard bread and so on.
Inclusions for Small Group One Day Downtown Xi'an Tour Including Lunch
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Small Group One Day Downtown Xi'an Tour Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 15 years
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Please wear comfortable shoes
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.