Small-Group Original Rome Tour With Breakfast
OverviewJoin this 2.5-hour tour of the original Rome with a professional guide. Along with a small-group of no more than 12, take pictures of the most iconic piazzas and fountains of Rome. Enjoy a provided breakfast before your expert guide tells you the stories and the history behind the streets and the secret corners that you see.
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Rome belongs to the brave: Join this early morning small-group tour of Rome city center, starting at 7am, and see the Eternal City in the best light of the day with no crowds. This is a great tour if you love taking pictures of Italian townsandstroll through an emptycity of incredible beauty.This carefully crafted itinerary will walk you through the most picturesque small streetsof the Eternal City and will give you the opportunity to admire the monuments, piazzas and fountains that made Romefamous.
To make your experience more unique and authentic your journey will start in a cafe located near the Spanish Steps for a complimentary breakfast, with your guide. Next, you will find yourself in the world-famous scenery of the piazza by the Spanish steps, the late baroque stairs connectingthe square below with the stunning overlooking church of Trinit de Monti a place much loved by Romans and visitors alike that fill it up during the day. Butat this hourin the morning the square is still silent and beautifully lit by the rising sun...
You will then walk to the Trevi Fountain, now available in all its original splendour after the completion of the restoration work recently carried on. Built in the seventeenth century, the Trevi Fountain has been a source of water for the Romans since antiquity. The site as a water source dates back to 19 BC! It is also here that director Federico Fellini shot some iconicscenes of 'La Dolce Vita, with Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg. You will not be the first person falling in love, here...
Next, you will visit two of the most famous and enchanting piazzas of Rome, Piazza Navona and Campo de Fiori. In the middle of Piazza Navona, strangely shaped as a stadium, because it actually was one in antiquity, you can admire the 'Fountain of the Four Rivers,' created by Gian Lorenzo Bernini, one of the greatest sculptors and architects of the baroque era. In Campo de Fiori, most famous now for the picturesque market, you will find the statue of philosopher Giordano Bruno was burnt at stake in the AD 1600, inthis very place. Listen, as your guide tells you hiscontroversial story.
Finally, during this early morning tour of Rome, you will admirethe Pantheon, a temple whose construction was begun in the year 27 BC and that is one of the best-preserved ancient buildings in Rome. Once a temple dedicated to all gods, it is now a church dedicated to all martyrs, which contains tombs of famous personalities such as Raphael and Italian kings.
See Rome in a different light. Visit Rome in the early morning and join our small group experience, starting at 7am!
Inclusions for Small-Group Original Rome Tour With Breakfast
- Small-group tour (maximum of 12)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Original Rome Tour With Breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome