Small-Group Oslo Bike Tour: City Highlights
OverviewSee the highlights of Oslo in one afternoon on a leisurely paced, 3-hour bike tour. Suitable for all fitness levels, your tour takes in top Oslo sights, like Frognerparken (Vigeland Park), Aker Brygge shipyard, the Royal Palace and Akerhus Castle. Following an expert guide, youll discover all the insider information about this gorgeous Scandinavian city while exploring its best sites.This small-group Oslo bike tour is limited to 15 people, ensuring you'll receive personal attention from your expert guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOne of Europes largest capital cities, Oslo also has one of the smallest populations, meaning its city streets are less busy with countless opportunities for urban outdoor activities. Cycling is one of the best ways to get around, and youll do just that on your 3-hour afternoon bike tour.
Meet your friendly guide in the center of town, close to the main shopping street of Karl Johan's gate, and after listening to a comprehensive safety briefing, youll be on your way.
See Oslos National Theatre and yellow-brick parliament building on Karl Johan's gate before pedaling along century -old alleyways and winding lanes. Following your attentive guide at a leisurely pace, cruise along the cycle paths that surround Oslofjord before exploring Aker Brygge -- a popular old shipyard that boasts captivating views of the harbor.
Visit beautiful Neoclassical neighborhoods, full of brightly painted 18th- and 19th-century houses, and stop for drinks (own expense) at Akershus Castle, where you can admire its Renaissance architecture. Glide past the Royal Palace, home of the Norwegian royal family, and see Oslo City Hall where the annual Nobel Peace Prize ceremony takes place.
Frognerparken is a must-see while in Oslo, so youll enjoy a break here to explore this stunning park independently. Amble around the incredible open-air exhibition of bronze and granite sculptures by Norways much-acclaimed sculptor, Gustav Vigeland, or simply relax on the tranquil lawns.
After three hours of leisurely cycling, your guide will lead you back to your start point, where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Small-Group Oslo Bike Tour: City Highlights
- Professional guide
- Use of a bike and helmet
Exclusions for Small-Group Oslo Bike Tour: City Highlights
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.