OverviewDiscover the Pantheon, the Temple of Hadrian and Santa Maria in Via Lata, three of Romes most remarkable ancient buildings, on this 2-hour guided walking tour. Stroll among the centuries-old Corinthian columns of the Pantheon, marveling at its breathtaking architecture and learning of its history from your guide. See the Temple of Hadrian in Piazza di Pietra before continuing to Santa Maria in Via Lata, a famous church on Via del Corso with an intriguing underground crypt. Your group size is limited to 10 to ensure a more personalized experience.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Small-Group Pantheon, Santa Maria On Via Del Corso And Temple Of Hadrian Tour In Rome
- Professional archeological guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Small-Group Pantheon, Santa Maria On Via Del Corso And Temple Of Hadrian Tour In Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Minimum of 2 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.